Volunteers will be placed in a rural location in Tamil Nadu and will be required to pay a contribution towards the cost of the programmeme, which in turn will be matched by Kamla Foundation, the following is included;
- Pick up and drop off at Madurai Airport / bus terminus / train station
- Two weeks accommodation and meals
- Induction, orientation and meetings with community leaders
- Visits of the local projects
- A field visit and opportunity to meet a tribal community in the hills
- Placement on a project of your choice
The safety and security of each volunteer is given utmost priority during their stay, however adequate travel, medical and related insurance must be taken out.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Foundation, please email a short profile of yourself indicating why you would like to volunteer and what you hope to gain from the experience.
Come and be a part of the experience! You can make a difference.
"You must be the change you want to see in the world"Mahatma Gandhi