How to Donate
There are several ways to donate to the Kamla Foundation:
Please make cheques payable to Kamla Foundation c/o Bhupendra Mistry.
Please send Bitcoin to this address : 3LyNXEVLfUPtAYPvgudgsTuXvHwkco
If you would like to make regular monthly donations. Please make contact and we will be glad to give you the relevant bank details.
If you are a UK tax payer, please don’t forget to click the gift aid box to maximise the donation.
By visiting the Kamla Foundation page at My Donate and clicking on the donate now button.
There’s no need to register, simply click on the ‘I’m not registered’ tab when asked to log in.
Donate in Memory
Types of gifts
- Some people often decide to make a funeral collection in memory instead of flowers.
- You may decide to mark a special anniversary or a birthday in memory of a loved one with a collection for Kamla Foundation.
All donations will be gratefully acknowledged and donors who give their contact details will be updated on the work of the Foundation on a regular basis.
- £1,390 buys a Bore well
- £95 buys a sewing machine
- £25 supports a Widow and child for a month
- £18 supports a Widow for a month
- £8 per month allows us to strengthen our work on women empowerment
- £5 per month, supports a child through schooling for one year